($10-15 Hour or DOE)
MVM Contracting is an equal opportunity employer.
- Performing underground line construction duties as directed by the Construction Supervisor.
- Possessing knowledge to perform tasks such as safe equipment operation, inspection and maintenance as needed.
- Will be working with materials such as concrete, dirt, innerduct, fiber cable, coax cable, and power cable.
- Must be a team player and able to take directions
- Able to work unsupervised at times
- Towing various trailers
- Load material or equipment for transport from show-up yard to job site and secure as needed
- Place, remove, or maintain underground utilities as directed. This includes laborer duties such as carrying pipe, bags of material, and other heavy items, jack hammering, shoveling, tamping and installing pipe, duct, or cable.
- Other duties as directed.
- High School education or equivalent preferred
- OSHA 10 Certified preferred
- One or more years of construction experience preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs regularly
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools
- Must be able to stand up to 12 hours a day